Friday, September 6, 2013

This has been a very tiring week. I have been very busy, and had very much homework. Staying in Hawthorn is a bit of a hassle because it is so far away from everything and walking a lot has made me even more tired! I have thought of a solution, however. I saw a guy riding a bike with a weed-eater motor on it, and I have started to toss around ideas in my head. This summer, I may be building a home made motorcycle... I would post a picture, but the guy went by too fast. I will upload a drawing whenever I get a chance to jot it down.

Edit:  This is my final product.  I am happy to say that it works perfectly fine, and is as fast, if not faster than a regular 50cc moped

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your homemade motorcycle if you really build one because that is a very creative idea.

    ReplyDelete